Wooden Mason Jar Lids
These wooded lids would dress up any plain mason jar and make the perfect hostess gift on a jar of your homemade preserves. Just think of them on the new ball color jars to store coffee grounds, rice, beans or any dry goods, all setting pretty on your shelves or counter top.
A set of regular mouth wooden Mason jar lids. ** The glass jars are not included in this sell *** Beautiful decorative texturing on the top.
What better way to dress up a flea market or garage sale mason jar, than add your own little touch and make it something unique and one-of-a-kind.
They would also like great in a bathroom, to store q-tips or cotton balls, put in a little girl’s room to store barrette and hair clips.
Available in walnut and cherry wood, please specify your choIce.
Please Note: The wooden lids are not meant for canning and if you are using them with liquid, please use the metal lids (included with order) with the rings. The moisture from the liquid could crack or warp the wood.
- Handmade by a South Carolina couple
- Finished with orange oil, Natural Beeswax and buffed
- Hand turned on a wood lathe, from one piece of wood, no glue or screws
- Measures: 2 3/4" Inside (fits regular mouth jars) Outside measure 3 1/4" (may vary a little)
- PLEASE DO NOT SOAK IN WATER OR PUT IN A DISHWASHER. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and dry immediately