11" Spalted Maple Cake Stand
This unique spalted maple stand is one-of-a-kind cake stand, special made to enhance any cake or dessert for generations to come. Made entirely of salvage or down trees. No two cake stands are exactly the same, and any slight imperfections are an affect of the handmade quality.
This unique and one-of-a-kind cake stand is special made to enhance any cake or dessert for generations to come. Would make a great gift for the foodie or baker in your life.
This stand is made from the same wood as their Spalted Maple Cake Stand featured in Fine Cooking magazine Oct/Nov. 2014 issue. Can be seen here: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/browned-butter-banana-cake-chocolate-ganache.aspx
- Handmade by a South Carolina couple
- Materials: Spalted Maple wood, Orange oil, lacquer sealer
- Hand turned on a wood lathe, from one piece of wood, no glue or screws
- Size: diameter: 11 1/4 inches and height 4 1/2 inches
- PLEASE DO NOT SOAK IN WATER OR PUT IN A DISHWASHER. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and dry immediately