Handmade Heirloom Scissors Large
Fair Trade and Handmade professional scissors are heirloom quality. Beautiful workhorse. Can be used for cloth, paper for crafting.
Used professionally, for dress making , these scissors are the perfect weight- neither too heavy, nor too light. They have the perfect hand
- Package in Canvas bag, these Scissors have sand-cast brass handles and hand-forged, tempered steel blades
- Rupalee scissors are handmade by artisan Mukesh. His meticulous attention to detail ensures that the quality and performance of Rupalee scissors is unsurpassed
- Use to cut all weight fabrics of natural or synthetic fibers
- Sand-cast brass handles and hand-forged, tempered steel blades
- Rupalee scissors have a versatile longer length cut and blades strong enough to trim and cut fabric effortlessly
- Hand ground knife edge cuts flawlessly all the way to the points
- Bent scissors make cutting easy and allow for smooth and comfortable cutting over table
- Thick, strong blades have a hand tuned knife edge to make clean cuts all the way to the points
- An extra large handle is angled for a firm, comfortable grip across flat surfaces
- Hand polished to a low luster.
- Dimension 8.5 L, 3" W, .75 D
- Right Handed
- With proper care Rupalee scissors will provide many years of trouble-free use and flawless cutting
- Handmade and Fair Trade
- These scissors can be sharpened and re-sharpened.
- Use separate scissors for Fabric and paper.
How to care for Rupalee handmade scissors:
- To avoid damage to the blade setting, do not force a cut if you feel resistance. This may be the wrong scissors for the job, or your scissors or shears may need sharpening or repair.
- Store scissors in dry place.
- Pin fabric outside the cutting area, to avoid encountering hard metal or plastic objects that might damage your scissors.
- Periodically wipe the inside blade surfaces of Scissors- to keep them lint free; add a small drop of household oil at the assembly point to maintain smooth cutting action.
- You may want to apply a light coating of oil on the scissors’ blades and edges to prevent rust, especially if you live in a humid area, use the scissors in a humid environment, or want to store them for a long time.